UC300 series is an IoT controller used for remote control and data acquisition from a variety of devices. It contains multiple I/O interfaces including analog input, digital input, relay output, serial port, and PT100 RTD input, which support remote device data transmission via LoRaWAN®.
The UC300 series supports multiple trigger conditions and actions which can work autonomously even when the network is unavailable. Combined with the Milesight IoT Cloud solution, it can monitor and control remote devices via web server or mobile App easily. Adopting industrial design and IP30 metal case, UC300 is widely used in indoor applications like smart factories, building automation, etc.
Besides the 4~20 mA & 0~10 V type analog interfaces, the UC300 firstly adopts 2 RTD inputs for accepting and converting 2/3 wires PT100 sensors‘ resistance signal into 4-20 mA current signal with a range from -200°C to 800°C.
Intelligent Trigger System
Users are able to set up 16 commands based on custom trigger conditions & actions to realize intelligent tasks like timing data collection
- 4 x Digital Input
- 2 x Digital Output
- 1 x RS232
- 1 x RS485
- 2 x 4~20mA Analogue Input
- Easy to connect with diverse wired devices through DI/DO/AI/RS232/RS485/PT100RTD input interfaces
- Multiple triggering conditions and actions
- Embedded watchdog for device working stability
- Industrial metal case design with a wide operating temperature range
- Compliant with standard LoRaWAN® gateways and network servers
- Quick and easy management with Milesight IoT Cloud solution