Design for industrial use, A205-E Mini PC combines exceptional AI performance, and sufficient storage with a rich set of IOs— HDMI, USBs, RS485, RS232, CAN, I2Cs, and SPIs for AI-embedded industrial and functional safety applications in a power-efficient, small form factor. The passive thermal design that can meet industrial standards such as anti-vibration and anti-static supports operating range from -25°C to 80°C.
Jetson Xavier NX delivers up to 21 TOPS, making it ideal for high-performance computing and AI in embedded and edge systems. Combined with over 59.7GB/s of memory bandwidth, video encoded and decoded, these features make Jetson Xavier NX the platform of choice to run multiple modern neural networks in parallel and process high-resolution data from multiple sensors simultaneously.
- Industrial fanless edge AI box: at a dimension of 205mm x 130mm x 65mm packs Jetson Xavier NX 8GB production module, rich-interfaces carrier board, 128GB NVME SSD, WIFI module, and enclosure case.
- Advanced embedded AI system: 384 NVIDIA CUDA® Cores, 48 Tensor Cores, 6 Carmel ARM CPUs, and two NVIDIA Deep Learning Accelerators (NVDLA) engines.
- Rich set of I/Os and industrial communication: 2x Gigabit Ethernet, 2x HDMI, 1x Audio Jack, 4x USB 3,1xUSB 2, 1xRS232, 1xRS485, 1xCAN, 1x Type C, 1x microSD Card Slot, 2x I2C, 1xSPI, 2xLED state.
- Pre-installed NVIDIA JetPack 5.0.2: support the entire Jetson software stack and various developer tools for building fast and robust AI application provided by Seeed Edge AI partners, helps develop innovative AI solution for manufacturing, logistics, retail, service, agriculture, smart city, healthcare, and life sciences, etc
- Certifications: FCC, CE, RoHS
Jetson software stack begins with NVIDIA JetPack™ SDK which provides a full development environment and includes CUDA-X accelerated libraries and other NVIDIA technologies to kickstart your development. JetPack includes the Jetson Linux Driver package which provides the Linux kernel, bootloader, NVIDIA drivers, flashing utilities, sample filesystem, and toolchains for the Jetson platform. It also includes security features, over-the-air update capabilities, and much more.
Powered by the Xavier NX module is ideal for building autonomous applications and complex AI tasks of image recognition, object detection, pose estimation, semantic segmentation, video processing, and many more. We have the following use case and application example compatible with Xavier NX to help you take reference.
- Industry 4.0:
- helmet detection, hard hat detection, and custom PPE detection
- visual anomaly detection using NVIDIA Deepstream IoT
- industrial communications with RIVA
- sentiment analysis(webinar: learn your customer with AI by Zenus smart camera),
- retail store items detection
- under-ice sensing ROV
- warehouse towing robot
- Traffic management
- Agriculture: weeding machines, Tractors, Livestock detection
- Healthcare: medical imaging analysis
Figure 1: Device schematics
Figure 2: Similar to the above