The Arduino Uno Rev 3 contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with an AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started. The Uno board is the first in a series of USB boards and it is the reference model for the Arduino platform. Arduino Uno is the ideal board for getting started with electronics, through fun and engaging hands-on projects.
- Excellent performance: It comes with an 8-bit microcontroller ATmega328P, 32 KB of flash memory, 2 KB of SRAM, and 1 KB of EEPROM capable of many Arduino projects.
- Mature and stable: There are many tutorials that use this version of Arduino as a reference board.
- High cost-effectiveness: The board is inexpensive and more than adequate for beginners.
- USB easy download program: All you need is a USB cable to connect your computer and you can power it, download programs and communicate with data.
- Best Arduino entry board: If this is your first experience tinkering with the platform, the UNO is the most robust board you can start playing with.
- Smart Homes
- IoT Projects
- Arduino Beginner
- Multi-Sensor Application
- 5V Operating Voltage
- 32KB of Flash memory and 2KB of RAM
- 6 analog inputs
- a 16 MHz crystal oscillator
- a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button
- an 8-bit microcontroller ATmega328P
- Dimensions 80mm x60mm x25mm
- Input Voltage (recommended) 7-12V Input Voltage (limit) 6-20V
- 13 LED_BUILTIN 16 MHz Clock Speed
- 32 KB (ATmega328P) of which 0.5 KB is used by bootloader flash memory
Figure: Development Board Schematics