The original Argon ONE Raspberry Pi 4 Case is already very popular among the Raspberry Pi community. Now we bring you the latest version of it, Argon ONE Raspberry Pi 4 Case V2!
Argon ONE V2 is a Raspberry Pi 4 compatible case that is made with aluminum alloy and polished with a modern Space Grey finish for stunning aesthetics and functionality. It offers one of the best cooling solutions for Raspberry Pi 4. The case has an extension that connects to the processor with a thermal cooling pad so that heat from the processor is transferred to the case. This means that the case becomes a heatsink passively cooling the motherboard so that the computer can work without building up much heat. Also, the case comes with a built-in PCB board with a fan attached to actively cool the Raspberry Pi further. These two cooling systems combined guarantee long-lasting use without overheating. The fan speed can be configured easily at any time via the terminal. Also, it has front and rear vents for better airflow.
- Sleek Aluminum Alloy Enclosure
- Built-in Power Button for safe shutdowns, reboots, and forced shutdowns
- Efficient Passive Cooling with the whole top part of the case being a heatsink
- Built-in Fan with software-controllable fan speed
- Dual full-size HDMI connectors
- All the connectors are located at the back for neat cable management
- Plastic Base for excellent Wi-Fi signal strength
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 4
- Easy Installation with magnetic removable top
- Easily Accessible GPIO with color-coded pinouts
- Built-in programmable infrared receiver to turn ON/OFF the Raspberry Pi using proprietary Argon 40 remote