CANBed RP2040 is a CAN Bus development board equipped with an RP2040 chip with a high-performance MCP2515 CAN controller and MCP2551 CAN receiver operating at CAN2.0 protocols in 133MHz. The board contains a flexible CAN interface where it can be used 4-PIN Terminal or D89 connector. D89 connector can be directly used as OBD-II mode by default and the hardware can be configured as CAN Open mode as well. Additionally, it has a rich interface in which there is a Micro USB connector that can be programmed instead of supplying power. It also has I2C, UART, SPI, 3 analog input interfaces, and 8 digital IO with 2MB of Flash and 264KB of RAM which make it suitable for most embedded applications.
We use a flexible way for the CAN interface. You can use 4PIN Terminal or DB9 connector. DB9 connector uses OBD-II mode by default. You can also configure CAN Open mode on the hardware. The voltage input range of the CAN interface is 9-28V, which can provide a stable 3.3V/1A output.
- Powerful Raspberry Pi RP2040 processor
- Implements CAN V2.0B at up to 1 Mb/s
- Industrial standard 9-pin sub-D connector or 4PIN Terminal.
- OBD-II and CAN standard pinout selectable at the sub-D connector
- 2x4Pin Connector compatible with Grove system from Seeedstudio
- SPI Interface
- Standard (11-bit) and extended (29-bit) data and remote frames
- Power input from 9-28V
- Hack and Upgrade Your Car
- Vehicle dynamics control system
- Attitude and orbit control system
|flexible clock running up to 133 MHz
|Output Current @ 3.3V
1. GPIO - 9x2 I/O Pin OUT:
2. Micro USB connector for programming
3. SPI Interface
4. CAN RX/TX Indicator
5. DB9 connector or Terminal for CAN Bus
6. Switch for the 120Ω terminal resistor for CAN Bus
7. Grove connector for UART
8. Grove connector for I2C (Wire1)