The power of AI is now in the hands of makers, self-taught developers, and embedded technology enthusiasts everywhere with the NVIDIA Jetson Nano. Jetson Nano is the perfect tool to start learning about AI and robotics in real-world settings, with ready-to-try projects and the support of an active and passionate developer community. This easy-to-use, powerful computer lets you run multiple neural networks in parallel for applications like image classification, object detection, segmentation, and speech processing.
The NVIDIA Deep Learning Institute offers resources for diverse learning needs—from learning materials to self-paced and live training to educator programs—giving individuals, teams, organizations, educators, and students what they need to advance their knowledge in AI, accelerated computing, accelerated data science, graphics and simulation, and more. As the releasement of the free online Deep Learning Institute (DLI) course: “Getting Started with AI on Jetson Nano”, it enables anyone to get creative with the Jetson Kit by building foundational skills. In this course, you'll use Jupyter iPython notebooks on your own Jetson Nano to build a deep-learning classification project with computer vision models.
Upon completion of “Getting Started on AI with Jetson Nano”, you will learn how to
- Set up your Jetson Nano and camera
- Collect image data for classification models
- Annotate image data for regression models
- Train a neural network on your data to create your own models
- Run inference on the Jetson Nano with the models you create
- Perfect kit for learning the NVIDIA DLI course
- More user-friendly upgrades like USB camera, plug-in, and use
- Adding more materials than what the DLI courses needed, ready for further study