The MXKit (EMW110 or EMW3060) Development Kits are an Internet of Things development kit from MXCHIP and can be used for IoT, and smart hardware prototype development.
The development kit provides an out-of-the-box intelligent hardware solution that facilitates the verification of the user's software and functions, allowing the product to quickly and securely connect to cloud service platforms and mobile phones, shortening the development cycle, and quickly reaching the market. The MXKit development kit consists of MXKit-Base& MXKit-Core, the MXKit-Arduino (which is optional, and not included in this kit) and MXKit-Sensor (which is optional, and not included in this kit).
MXKit-Base board is a universal development board with a rich set of peripheral interfaces that connects to the MXKit-core board through the MXPort interface. It is compatible with all MXKit-core boards.
MXKit-Core board is an IOT access core board containing MXCHIP wireless communication module. The module is connected to the MXKit-base board through the MXPort interface.
MXKit-Sensor board is an expansion board that contains a variety of sensor types to facilitate the rapid development of various IoT applications. It connects to the MXKit-base board through a standard Arduino interface.
MXKit-Arduino board adopts standard Arduino interface, is compatible with any MCU development board with Arduino interface, and provides IOT access function for user products with MXKit-Core board. It is connected to the MXKit-core board through the MXPort interface.
MXKit-Base board is compatible with all MXKit-Core boards and it contains a rich peripheral interface, the main resources are as follows:
- MXPort interface connects to the MXKit-core board via a board-to-board connector.
- Standard Arduino interface
- JTAG/SWD interface
- Two USB ports are provided, and an optional power supply
- Power supply: 5V to 3.3V voltage conversion circuit, output 3.3V for module work.
- Two-digit dial switch: BOOT & STATUS
- Two buttons: RESET & ELINK
- Provides an automatic control circuit, which can control the DTR_SCI and RTS_SCI of the CP2015 through the host computer to realize the reset of the automatic control system and enter the Bootloader mode function.
|Standard JTAG／SWD interface
|MicroUSB interface for system power and USB data transfer
|Two-digit dial switches (BOOT & STATUS)
|MicroUSB interface for system power and USB to dual UART functionality
|USB to dual UART
|Automatic control circuit
|5V to 3.3V Power Conversion Circuit
|USER_UART_TXD & USER_UART_RXD Jumper Terminals for Wireless Modules
* The default is a short circuit. At this time, the user serial port and debug serial log information of the module are output from J.;
* When not shorted, the log information of the module's user serial port will be output from the UART port in D
|USER_UART_CTS & USER_UART_RTS Jumper Terminals for Wireless Modules
* The default is a short circuit, open the module's user serial port hardware flow control function;
* When not short-circuited, the user's serial port hardware flow control function of the module.
MXKit-Core on-board MXCHIP wireless communication module connects to MXKit-Base board or MXKit-Arduino board through MXPort interface, mainly including：
MXPort interface, connecting to MXKit-Base board or MXKit-Arduino board through a board-to-board connector.
MXCHIP wireless communication module, including Wi-Fi module, BLE module, Wi-Fi + BT module, LoRa module, GPRS module and SigFox module.MXKit User Manual - Download