This Grove CAN BUS Module supports CAN FD(CAN with Flexible Data-Rate) communication, an extension to the original CAN protocol specified in ISO 11898-1 that responds to increased bandwidth requirements in automotive networks. In CAN FD, the data rate (i.e. number of bits transmitted per second) is increased to be 5 times faster than the classic CAN (5Mbit/s for the data payload only, the arbitration bit rate is still limited to 1Mbit/s for compatibility). It supports AT command which enables simple serial port programming.
This Grove CAN BUS Module is based on GD32E103 with a frequency of up to 120MHz. It has a flash size from 64KB to 128KB and an SRAM size from 20KB to 32KB.
- Support CAN communication: Implements CAN FD at up to 5Mb/s
- Easy to program: Support AT command which enables simple serial port programming
- Grove ecosystem: 20mm x40mm x10mm small size, 4pin Grove connector to plug and play, Arduino compatible
- Car hacking: allows different parts of the vehicle to talk to each other, including the engine, the transmission, and the brakes. Windows, doors, and mirror adjustment.
- 3D Printers
- Building automation
- Lighting control systems
- Medical instruments and equipment
|UART baud rate
|Up to 115200(default 9600)
|CAN FD baud rate
|Up to 5Mb/s
|TX and RX led
|4pin Grove connector to plug and play
|20mm x40mm x10mm