The Grove Capacitive Fingerprint Scanner / Sensor is based on the KCT203 Semiconductor fingerprint recognition module, including a high-performance MCU, a vertical RF push-type fingerprint sensor, and a touch-sensing device. This module features many advantages such as small size, small fingerprint template, low power consumption, high reliability, fast fingerprint recognition, etc. In addition, it is worth mentioning that there is a lovely RGB light around this module to indicate whether the fingerprint recognition is successful.
The system is equipped with a high-performance fingerprint algorithm, and the self-learning function is remarkable. After each successful fingerprint recognition, the latest challenge feature values can be integrated into the fingerprint database to continuously improve the fingerprint features, making the experience better.
- Built-in 2KByte storage: Support up to 100 fingerprints
- Powerful self-learning function: The more you use, the more accurate the recognition
- Selectable security level: Can identify biological characteristics, only identify the living body
- Low power: Small size, low power consumption,10uA for standby mode
- Grove compatible interface: The product ensures "Plug and Play" and could be versatile for various applications of Grove
- Fingerprint lock devices: door locks, safes, steering wheel locks, padlocks, gun locks, etc.
- Fingerprint sign-in, access control system
Figure: Device Schematics