RGB LED always brings us vivid and magic light effects, especially when there are a large number of LEDs shining together. However, it is not easy to connect all the LEDs together if you want to build such LED projects. Why not have a try with Seeed’s Grove- Chainable RGB LED V2.0? The key word of this product is “Chainable”, so how many LEDs can it be chained?
- Grove-Chainable RGB LED V2.0 is based on the P9813S14 chip
- This chip is a full-color light source driver chip that can provide three constant current drivers and 256 greyscale modulation output
- By connecting the output grove connector of one LED to the input grove connector of another one, you are able to chain 1024 RGB LEDs at most!
- If you have experience using Grove-Chainable RGB LED V1.0, you will find that V2.0 is a bit longer than V1.0. In V2.0
- Smart Toys
- Home Automation
- Multiple light control
- The grove connectors are parallel with the board instead of vertical
- Dimensions 40mm x20mm x15mm
- 5V Input voltage
- -40 – 85℃ Working temperature
- Maximum working current of 60mA
- Max Chained LED Quantity: 1024