Grove IR (Infrared) Receiver is used to receive infrared signals and is also used for remote control detection. The IR detector has a demodulator inside that looks for modulated IR at 38 kHz. The Infrared Receiver can receive signals well within 10 meters.
- Excellent immunity to ambient light: The TSOP384 series devices are optimized to suppress almost all spurious pulses from energy-saving lamps like CFLs.
- Good signal reception: It can receive signals well within 10 meters.
- Grove unified socket: The product ensures "Plug and Play" and could be versatile for various applications.
- Infrared remote control units with high power requirements
- Free air transmission systems
- Optical counters and card readers