Grove Recorder v2.0 is an upgraded recorder with enriched features. It can record 8-20 seconds of audio with a high-quality and natural voice. In addition, it also gets sound volume control and playback functions. With MCU such as Seeeduino or Arduino board, you can prototype various applications quickly with user-friendly interfaces. Recording time could be customized(if you require) by replacing the different resistors and the solution to do this will be described in later sections.
- Easy to use: Easy to use with sound volume control, recording, playback functions, and Grove interfaces
- Automatic power-down mode: variable recording and playback duration, and non-volatile storage
- Low power consumption: Enters standby mode immediately following a record or playback cycle
- Adjustable volume: Shipped with a speaker (8Ω/2W)with high-quality and natural voice
- Grove compatible interface: The product ensures "Plug and Play" and could be versatile for various applications of Grove
- Short-duration-echo required applications
Figure: Device Schematics