The Grove RGB LED Ring (16-WS2813 Mini) is a mini version of the WS2813 Digital RGB LED Ring. The RGB LED Ring are 3535-sized LEDs with an embedded microcontroller inside the LED. The WS2813s are each addressable as the driver chip is located inside the LED. Each LED has a constant current drive so the color will be very consistent even if the change of voltage.
- Full-color RGB: 16777216 colors, 256 levels of brightness, 16 LEDs beads operate independently
- Multi-Components combination: Built-in control circuit in a 3535 components
- Chainable: It can be cascaded with multiple LED rings
- Breakpoint Resume: In the transmission of dual-signal wires, when a LED or LED group fails, it will not cause the other LED not to light up.
- Grove Compatible: you can just plug your LED ring into Seeedunio or Arduino+BaseShild via Grove Cable, with no soldering, and no complicated wiring.
- Guardrail tube series, point light display series, flexible/rigid strips series, module series applications.
- Lighting stage costumes, innovative gadgets, or any other electronic products.
Figure: Device Schematics