Grove RGB LED Stick (15-WS2813 Mini) is a cost-effective full-color LED stick with 15 chainable and programmable WS2813 mini LEDs, and with only one signal pin you can control all 15 LEDs easily. Use this little stick to create hundreds and thousands of light effects.
WS2813-Mini is an intelligent control LED light source that the control circuit and RGB chips are integrated with a package of 3535 components. It's internal includes an intelligent digital port data latch and signal reshaping amplification drive circuit. Also include a precision internal oscillator and a 12V voltage programmable constant current control part, which achieves a highly consistent color effect. Dual-signal wires version, any pixel’s failure won't affect signal transfer and the total emitting effect.
- Full-color RGB: Each pixel gray levels are 256, which achieves a 16777216 full-color display, 15 LEDs beads operate independently and the refresh frequency reaches to 2KHz
- Multi-Components combination: WS2813B LED with 5050 components to display different lighting effects
- Breakpoint Resume: In the transmission of dual-signal wires, when a LED or LED group fails, it will not cause the other LED not to light up.
- High transmission performance: Any two-point distance of more than 5M transmission signal without any increase in circuit and Data transmitting at speeds of up to 800Kbps.
- Grove Compatible: you can just plug your LED stick into Seeedunio or Arduino+BaseShild via Grove Cable, with no soldering and complicated wiring.
- Guardrail tube series, point light display series, flexible/rigid strips series, module series applications.
- Lighting stage costumes, innovative gadgets, or any other electronic products.
Figure: Device Schematics