Grove is a modular electronics platform for convenient and rapid prototyping. Many configurations can be assembled without the need for soldering or breadboarding. Simply cable the Grove modules to the Grove shield and leverage the example code provided for each Grove module. The Grove Starter Kit contains a multitude of sensors and actuators, including support for audio, light, motion, tactile, and other interaction modes. So, you can start messing around at once with a wide variety of projects.
This Grove - Starter Kit for Arduino is a perfect starter kit for Arduino beginners. It includes a Base Shield which has many Grove connectors onboard, twelve Grove modules that cover most functions needed by a beginner, and a very helpful user manual that can help get started quickly. We have this part available in Geppetto. Easy modular electronic design with Seeed and Geppetto. Build it Now!
- Standardized: Scalable Jigsaw shape, unified 4 pin connector, screw hole grid, edge solder pad, reduce duplicate developing, reuse in different projects to reduce environmental impact
- Compact: Size from 2cm*2 cm, seamless combination, surface mounting components, 2.0mm pitch cable
- Friendly: Easy buckled connection, dumb proof, various extension modes, open for DIY, libraries, and demo codes
- Plentiful: Large selection of common circuits from basic (button, LED) to professional sensor (Gyro, Compass), keep adding per demand, 3rd party contributions, reusable
- Community-based: Satisfying needs through voting, democratized design, project and recipe sharing, profit sharing business patterns, Renting and Reuse
- Smart Garden
- Smart Cup
- Cup of Flowers
- Arduino Clothes Recommender