The MCP2551 is a high-speed CAN transceiver, a fault-tolerant device that serves as the interface between a CAN protocol controller and the physical bus. The MCP2551 provides differential transmit and receive capability for the CAN protocol controller and is fully compatible with the ISO-11898 standard.
The MCP2515 is a second-generation stand-alone CAN controller. It is pin and function compatible with the MCP2510 and also includes upgraded features like faster throughput, databyte filtering, and support for time-triggered protocols.
The I2C CAN Bus Module is based on the high-performance MCP2515 CAN Bus controller and MCP2551 CAN Bus transceiver, providing a CAN Bus communication rate of up to 1Mb/s.
- Cart to CAN-BUS communication
- Up to 1Mb/s CAN Bus baud rate (default 500k)
- Work with Arduino/BeagleBone board/Pi or any MCU that integrated with I2C
- TX and RX led indicator for CAN Bus
- 4pin Grove connector to plug and play
- 3.3 / 5V working voltage
- Easy-to-use Arduino library
- Small size: 20x40 mm
- CAN Bus Monitor
- Car Hacking
- Grove Connector
- Power and status led indicator
- Blink all the time: CAN Bus init fail, Maybe the board was damaged
- When receiving data from I2C, blink one time