This pH Sensor with hook-up wires measures the hydrogen-ion activity in water-based solutions, indicating its acidity or basicity expressed as pH. pH level is an important indicator in many scenarios, especially in monitoring soil conditions and water quality.
This pH Sensor is designed with industry standards. It adopts internationally advanced solid dielectric and large-area polytetrafluoroethylene liquid junction, which is not easy to block and convenient for maintenance. Its electrode is IP68, the transmitter is IP65 rated, waterproof in a tight seal, and capable of withstanding long-term constant use in professional scenarios. This pH Sensor comes with a MODBUS-RTU RS485 serial communications protocol and 0~2V Analog Voltage output. It can be easily connected and integrated with other devices such as data loggers, Converter, displays, etc. This cost-effective pH sensor features low-power consumption, compact size, portability, and high integration.
- High Performance: High accuracy, fast response, good repeatability
- Universal Protocol: MODBUS-RTU RS485 and 0~2V Analog Voltage
- Wide-range Power Supply: Can be powered with supply voltage within 3.6V ~ 30V
- Strong Robustness: Suitable to be immersed in soil or water for a long time, anti-corrosion
- Maintainance-Free: A unique junction efficiently improves the problem of junction clogging
- Animal Husbandry
- Forestry and Horticulture
- Sewage Treatment
- Swimming Pools and Spas
- Scientific Experiments
- Educational Projects
- Other environmental monitoring scenarios
Figure 1: Probe Dimensions
Figure 2: Wiring Diagram