The LDS02 will send periodic data every day as well as for each door and window open/close action. It also counts the door and window open times and calculates the last door and window open duration. Users can also disable the uplink for each open/closed event, instead, the device can count each open event and uplink periodically
This sensor is powered by 2 x AAA batteries and is targeted for long-time use, these two batteries can provide about 16,000 ~ 70,000 uplink packets. After the battery runs out, the user can easily open the enclosure and replace it with 2 common AAA batteries.
Also, it has an open alarm feature, user can set this feature so the device will send an alarm if the door and window have been open for a certain time. Each LDS02 is pre-load with a set of unique keys for LoRaWAN registration, register these keys to the LoRaWAN server and it will auto-connect after powering on.
The LDS02 can adapt to many different types of door/window frames. Please ensure that the horizontal installation gap between them is less than or equal to 25 mm.
- Low-power consumption:2 x AAA LR03 batteries working for a long time up to 2 years
- Long-range data transmission: Data can be transmitted within a range of 3~5 kilometers
- Support for multiple platforms: Quick to use on platforms like Helium and TTN
- Alarm Function: Open duration alarm, uplink on periodically, and open/close action
- Flexible parameter configuration: Supports AT commands to change parameters, can remotely configure parameters through LoRaWAN Downlink