The Dragino LLMS01 is a LoRaWAN Leaf Moisture Sensor for IoT of Agriculture. It is designed to measure the leaf moisture and temperature, so as to send it to the platform to analyze the leaf status such as watering, moisturizing, dew, and freezing. The probe is IP67 waterproof.
LLMS01 detects the leaf's moisture and temperature using the FDR method, it senses the dielectric constant caused by liquid over the leaf surface and converts the value to leaf moisture. The probe is designed in a leaf shape to best simulate the natural leaf characteristics. The probe has a density of 15 leaf vein lines per centimeter, making it sense small drops and more accuracy.
- LoRaWAN 1.0.3 Class A
- Ultra-low power consumption
- Monitor Leaf moisture
- Monitor Leaf temperature
- Monitor Battery Level
- Bands: CN470/EU433/KR920/US915/EU868/AS923/AU915/IN865
- AT Commands to change parameters
- Uplink on periodically
- Downlink to change configure
- IP66 Waterproof Enclosure
- IP67 rated for the Sensor Probe
- 8500mAh Battery for long-term use