LWL02 is powered by 2 x AAA batteries and is targeted for long-time use, these two batteries can provide about 16,000 ~ 70,000 uplink packets, which result in 2 ~ 10 years of battery life. After the battery runs out, the user can easily open the enclosure and replace it with 2 common AAA batteries.
It will send periodic data every day as well as for each water leak event. It also counts the water leak times and calculates the last water leak duration. Users can also disable the uplink for each water leak event, instead, the device can count each event and uplink periodically.
Each LWL02 is pre-load with a set of unique keys for LoRaWAN registration, register these keys to the LoRaWAN server and it will auto-connect after powering on.
This water leak sensor can be set up as follows in a LoRaWAN network:
- Low-power consumption: 2 x AAA LR03 batteries working for a long time up to 2 years
- Long-range data transmission: Data can be transmitted within a range of 3~5 kilometers
- Support for multiple platforms: Quick to use on platforms like Helium and TTN
- Alarm Function: Water leak event will be warned
- Flexible parameter configuration: Supports AT commands to change parameters, can remotely configure parameters through LoRaWAN Downlink
Boat Bilge Water Leak Detection