Do you want a Raspberry Pi 4 but don’t have a keyboard or mouse to get started? Raspberry Pi 400 is the solution. It is basically a keyboard, combined with a custom-designed PCB that has similar specifications as a Raspberry Pi 4. Furthermore, it contains everything you need to get started with an included mouse and a 16GB micro-SD card pre-installed with Raspberry Pi OS.
Featuring a quad-core 64-bit processor, wireless networking, dual-display output, and 4K video playback, Raspberry Pi 400 is a complete personal computer, built into a compact keyboard.
It is ideal for surfing the web, creating and editing documents, watching videos, and learning to program using the Raspberry Pi OS desktop environment.
- High-performance 1.8GHz Quad-Core 64-bit Arm® Cortex® A72 CPU
- Dual-band 2.4GHz/5GHz Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 5.0 for faster connectivity
- High-speed Gigabit Ethernet Connector
- Rich I/O peripherals to further expand your projects
- Dual monitor support with up to 4K60P
- Interactions with keyboard and mouse
Figure 1: Device Schematics
Figure 2: Keyboard Layout (US)