Raspberry Pi Wide Angle Camera Module benefits from Fisheye Lens to achieve 160 angle of view, whereas normal cameras are typically 72 degrees. This camera supports all versions of Raspberry Pi. Its distance, resolution, and other parameters are adjustable and there are 4 screw holes on the module, a popular option for large spaces, widely used in large landscape surveillance.
As the central part of this camera module, the Fisheye Len produces visual distortion, projecting a characteristic convex appearance, displayed on the hemispherical screens. That is, it offers a much wider angle of view capturing function to the Raspberry Pi compared to the Rectilinear Len.
The camera module provides adjustable functions where you can control the Raspberry Pi to change its focus distance, resolution, white balance, brightness, and sharpness. Meanwhile, there are 4 screw holes in the module. Utilizing these fine features, this camera module can be placed on the top of the wall to surveil any unusual activity or movement on the property.
- Compatible Raspberry Pi Series Camera: 5-megapixel OV5647 sensor-equipped, supports Raspberry Pi 2 / 3B / 3B+ / 4 / Zero
- Wider Angle of View: Benefits from Fisheye Lens to achieve 160 angle of view
- Adjustable Camera Module: Adjustable distance, resolution(1080p at the best), white balance, brightness and sharpness
- On-module 4 Screw Holes: Convenient for attachment to surveil a large landscape
- Monitor in large space
- Large landscape surveillance
- Image capture for wide-view AI applications