The reTerminal E10-1 is an expansion board for the reTerminal which empowers rechargeable and portable functions, enhanced wireless communication, industrial data transmission, and audio capability. It ensures the reTerminal was even more robust and allows it to be deployed in more scenarios like high-speed industrial, agriculture applications, or enhanced wireless home, individual usages.
- Alternative Charging Modes: Supply by UPS-18650 dual chargeable battery, DC jack, and PoE function
- Multiple Wireless Communication: Provide LoRaWAN/LTE/4G/5G all four data transmission abilities with antennas
- Onboard Industrial Interface: Support RS-485, RS-232, and CAN Bus high-speed connection
- Onboard Massive Storage: Available card slot supporting SSD with M.2 B KEY, SATA 2.0
- Onboard Audio Capability: Equip with two microphones and one speaker for expandable Al-powered capabilities
The reTerminal E10-1 enables you to develop and deploy more edge computing applications while using the reTerminal, the Human-Machine Interface facility presented by Seeed. Featuring multiple bridge IC and high-function peripherals, this board gives the reTerminal the power of rechargeable and portable functions, enhanced wireless communication, industrial data transmission, and audio capability.
The reTerminal E10-1 is an expansion board and fully compatible with the reTerminal where they can be simply connected through the industrial high-speed signal connector right in the middle of the board. It applies the charge-discharge function for the reTerminal by equipping the UPS-18650 dual chargeable battery and connecting the DC jack power interface. Furthermore, there has been equipped with a Power over Ethernet(POE) module on the board, thereby the reTerminal E10-1 can be also charged through the Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 connector.
The board supports the reTerminal transmitting the data through the industrial interface like DP9 Connector for RS-232 and integrated 6 Pin Terminal Connector for RS485 and CAN. Meanwhile, there are high-function mini-PCIe and M.2 B Key connectors on the board, which helps the reTerminal to apply LoRaWAN and LTE wireless function and SSD storage ability. Additionally, with an onboard card slot, it can also contribute to the reTerminal to transfer data through 4G/5G communication.
Manufactured by adding dual analog microphones and one speaker, the reTerminal E10-1 employs the audio capability of the reTerminal, thereby enabling the reTerminal to function in more applications like high-speed industrial, agriculture applications, or enhanced wireless home, individual usages. Leveraging the functions on the board, the reTerminal can be deployed in infinite applications like connecting LoRaWAN devices for long-term communication in agriculture or connecting mmWave radar devices for health care in the home.
- DC Jack: Supply power to the reTerminal, the expansion board, and the battery in DC 12V @4A
- PoE: The PoE power input is RJ45 and supports a maximum of 25 W power input.
- UPS -18650 battery: 2 x battery holder with a fixed pin. During the charging process, the battery will automatically stop charging if it overheats, and LED 2 will flash the alarm.
- RS-485 Interface: RS-485 supports a maximum communication rate of 256000 baud
- Rs-232 Interface: Rs-232 supports a maximum communication rate of 256000 baud
- CAN: CAN at common-mode supports a 500 KBps communication rate, CAN at FD mode supports a communication rate of up to 8Mbps
- Antenna interface: Equip four antennas
- RJ45 Interface for Giga Ethernet: Equip LAN7800 IC with the RJ45 interface and support PoE module
- DC jack Power interface: DC 12V at 4A
- 100 pins Industrial High-Speed Interface: Connect with reTerminal through 100 pins high-speed interface: Connect with reTerminal through 100 pins high-speed interface
- M.2 Interface: Support SSD, M.2 B KEY driver, USB3.0 GEN1, and SATA 2, suitable for 2242/2280
- Mini-PCIe: Support UART, USB2.0, I2C, and SPI communication modes
- SIM card slot: Insert the LTE / 4G / 5G sim card
- Microphone: Two Analog Microphones
- Speaker: 8 Ω / 1 W
- Fan: 3 Pin Fan
- Wireless Connection: M.2 Interface Support 4G/5G wireless modules | Mini-PCIe Support LTE/4G/LoRaWAN modules | SIM card slot Insert the LTE/4G/5G Sim card | Antenna interface Equip four antennas
- Giga Ethernet: Equip LAN7800 IC with the RJ45 interface and support the PoE module
- LED1: DC Jack Power status indicator
- LED2: LED 2, as the battery status indicator, blinks during the reTerminal startup, and stops blinking after loading the battery driver. At this time, if the battery is at the charging state, LED 2 will stay lighting, otherwise, LED 2 will be off.
- LED3: User LED
- Industrial: Machine monitoring, security alarm, industrial-level data transmitting and storing
- Agriculture: Crop monitoring, insect alarm, LoRa/LTE/5G wireless communication
- Home: Home monitoring, security alarm, and power-off supported
- Individual: Mobile-Human Machine Interaction computer