Seeed Studio BeagleBone® Green is a joint effort between BeagleBone.org® and Seeed Studio, and it is based on the open-source hardware design of BeagleBone® Black.
Seeed Studio BeagleBone® Green is a low-cost option that provides the compact footprint, numerous interfaces, and expandability of BeagleBone® Black while extending the development environment with on-board Grove connectors that work with the Seeed Grove ecosystem. Furthermore, Seeed Studio BeagleBone® Green is fully compatible with BeagleBone® Black capes.
Seeed Studio BeagleBone® Green comes with a Debian image installed on the onboard 4GB 8-bit eMMC flash storage. You can connect the board to a 5V power supply or the USB port of your PC to easily power it up.
- Based on AM3358 1GHz ARM Cortex-A8, 512MB DDR3 RAM
- Provides 4GB 8-bit eMMC on-board flash storage
- Cost-effective BeagleBone® compatible board with on-board Grove connectors to extend possibilities
- Fully compatible with BeagleBone® Black capes
- The board can be powered by Micro USB
- Both CE and FCC certified.
• Smart home
• Industrial Scenario
• Automation control
• Human-computer interaction design