Seeed Studio BeagleBone® Green Wireless Development Board, based on TI AM335x, is the first Wi-Fi + Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) board from the Beagle community. It offers a Wi-Fi and BLE solution with a built-in 2.4 GHz TI WLinkTM8 module with two antennas.
Seeed Studio BeagleBone® Green Wireless also supports AP+STA mode of communication, comes with an MRAA library, and complies with Bluetooth Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP).
The board also comes with two Grove connectors, making it easier to connect to the large family of Grove sensors.
- The first Wi-Fi + Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) board from the BeagleBone® community
- Based on AM3358 1GHz ARM Cortex-A8, 512MB DDR3 RAM
- Provides 4GB 8-bit eMMC on-board flash storage
- Built-in 2.4 GHz TI WLinkTM8 Module with two antenna solution
- On-board chip antenna
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n compliant
- FCC, CE, and TELEC certified
- Supports AP+STA mode of communication
- Complies with Bluetooth Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
- Includes MRAA library
• Internet of Things
• Smart home
• Industrial Scenario
• Automation control
• Human-computer interaction design