Slamtec Mapper M2M2 is an industrial-grade LiDAR. Different from the normal LiDAR, M2M2 has the ability to work in some severe surroundings. SLAMTEC Mapper uses a high-performance SLAM map optimization engine and SharpEdge™ fine-mapping technology, which can actively detect and correct closed-loop, and achieve 100,000 square meters of high-precision map and pose. SLAMTEC Mapper can work without additional sensors or data input. Because of the built-in 9-DOF inertial navigation system, SLAMTEC Mapper in the hand-held mapping mode can work normally in a fluctuating environment with inclination, to ensure the best map data quality.
SLAMTEC Mapper provides a complete SDK development kit, mobile phone, and PC-side evaluation tools to facilitate users to expand development and data acquisition. At the same time, combined with the supporting ROS driver, the generated map and pose data can be directly used in the ROS environment, which is fully compatible.
- Large Scenarios and High-quality Mapping
- Industry grade LiDAR, 2 times detecting range further than M1M1, and higher sample rate.
- Plug and play, without any external dependence
- Can be used as a mapper as well as a laser range scanner
- Connected with WiFi or Ethernet, easy communication
- Fully Compatible with ROS, Easy Data Analysis
- Strong stability: work well at fast speed and in the tilting scenarios