Solar energy is simple, clean, and renewable. Especially when you are building outdoor projects, solar energy is one of the best solutions for power supply. Depending on the project you are going to build, there are many different sizes of solar panels to choose from, If you are looking for a portable solar panel, why not look at this small solar panel?
0.5W Solar Panel 55x77 is a monocrystalline silicon solar panel, which is the main trend in the future. Compared to polycrystalline silicon solar panel and thin-film solar panel, monocrystalline silicon solar panel performs a higher conversion rate that up to 17%. The surface is covered by a fine resin surface which makes it waterproof, together with a very sturdy back, it is really suitable for the outdoor environment.
A 2mm JST connecter is attached to the penal, which makes it perfect to team up with some solar panel compatible boards produced by Seeed like:
- Seeeduino microcontroller series
- Lipo Rider charging board series
- Xbee Carrier WSN products series
Depending on the light intensity, the typical open circuit voltage is 5V. If you take it to a summer day with bright sunshine and no cloud in the sky, the peak OC voltage can be up to 10V. Because the voltage range is relatively wide, if you are going to use boards that require a narrow range of input voltage, such as Lipo Rider, to prevent any damage, please check whether the OC voltage is acceptable for the board before any connection.
- Made of single-crystal material (monocrystalline) that performs high solar energy transformation efficiency
- Small but able to provide enough power for your DIY projects
- A fine resin surface which makes it waterproof and a sturdy back suitable for outdoor environments
- A 2mm JST connecter is attached to the panel, which makes it perfect to team up with most of our can-use-solar-power-supply boards
Sun Tracking Charger
Automatic Brightness Sensor