Solar Energy is simple, clean, and renewable. Especially when you are building outdoor projects, solar energy is one of the best solutions for power supply. Depending on the project you are going to build, there are many different sizes of solar panels to choose from, If you are looking for a portable solar panel, why not look at this small solar panel?
This solar panel is made of single-crystal material that performs high solar energy transformation efficiency at 17%. It has a fine resin surface and a sturdy back suitable for outdoor environments. A 2mm JST connecter is attached to the penal, which makes it perfect to team up with most of our can-use-solar-power-supply boards like:
- Seeeduino microcontroller series
- Lipo Rider charging boards series
- XBee carrier WSN products series
The typical open circuit voltage is around 5V, depending on light intensity. On those bright summer days with a clear sky and big sun, the peak OC voltage can rush up to 10V. To prevent any damage to boards that accept a narrow range of input voltage, like Lipo Rider, it is recommended to check whether the OC voltage is safe before any connection.
- Made of single-crystal material (monocrystalline) that performs high solar energy transformation efficiency
- Small but able to provide enough power for your DIY projects
- A fine resin surface which makes it waterproof and a sturdy back suitable for outdoor environments
- A 2mm JST connecter is attached to the penal, which makes it perfect to team up with most of our can-use-solar-power-supply boards
- Dimensions: 100x80x2.5(±0.2) mm
- Typical voltage: 5.5V
- Typical current: 170mA
- Open-circuit voltage: 8.2 V
- Maximum load voltage: 6.4V