The Things Indoor Gateway (TTIG) is a The Things Network (TTN) product that is highly reliable, a high-performance device, and is also cost-effective. The TTIG is an 8-channel LoRaWAN gateway based on SX1308 with built-in ESP8266 WiFi connectivity. This device satisfies a wide range of applications requiring dynamic coverage, as multiple versions and various power outlets are available, therefore making it able to be used for a wide array of applications. As an IoT gateway designed by The Things Network, it enjoys all the superior functions TTN provides to its customers.
Of course, this gateway is able to connect with the secure and collaborative Internet of Things Network which spans many countries around the globe to provide coverage to millions of people. The tool which a lot of people apply in their community is TTN Mapper. Therefore, you can use this gateway to become one of the contributors of this network by loading onto The Network Console, or enjoy the public community network built up by the other TTN gateways!
- High-performance Cortex A8 1GHz processor, Linux system.
- Supports LoRaWAN protocol Class A, supports ultra-low-power SenseCAP Sensor
- Supports 8 RX, 1 TX transceiver, maximum transmit power 27dBm
- Supports multiple ISM bands: CN470, EU868, US915
- Supports multiple methods to access the network: 4G, Ethernet
- Ultra-wide-distance transmission: 10km in the line of sight scene, 2 km in the urban scene
- Industrial grade protection: IP66 enclosure, temperature -40°C ~ 70°C, suitable for outdoor applications
- Easy deployment, and rapid provisioning
In what environment does this Gateway operate?
This Gateway operates in an indoor environment.
|Gateway LoRa Frequencies
|EU868, US915, IN865, AS923, AU915
|Gateway Operating Temperature
|0 ~ 40°C
|Gateway Transmission Range
|upto +27 dBM
|Gateway Wi-Fi Frequencies