Wio Lite AI Single Board is a microcontroller vision development board based on the STM32H725AE chip which is an Arm® Cortex®-M7 32-bit 550 MHz high-performance microprocessor. It is designed in a feather development board form factor for greater simplicity and rapid project development assistance.
ST provides STM32Cube.AI，the industry’s most advanced toolkit capable of interoperating with popular deep learning libraries to convert any artificial neural network for Wio Lite AI to run optimized inferences.
Seeed will provide an Arduino development environment for Wio lite AI to reduce your learning costs and can help beginners to quickly learn microcontroller machine vision and apply it to real production environments.
Wio Lite AI Single Board has an 8M PSRAM Memory controller for multitasking performance, 16MB SPI NOR flash for the operating system as well as a micro-SD card slot for extra storage. It also has wireless connectivity with dual-band 2.4GHz/5GHz WiFi and Bluetooth 5.1.
Wio Lite AI Single Board has STMH725AE I/O for expansion, the I/O level of the board is 3.3V. There are 6 analog pins and 14 digital pins, also, one UART, one I2C, one SPI, and one CAN and SWDIO port is available. You can power the board with 5V USB Type-C.
The board has a 24-Pin FPC port for a DCMI camera and a 40-Pin FPC port for LCD RGB565 or RGB888, which makes it easy to apply to a vision project. There is an extra 12-pin audio slot for Audio expansion.
- Based on STM32H725AE Chip, an Arm® Cortex®-M7 32-bit 550 MHz high-performance microprocessor
- 16MB SPI NOR flash and 8MB PSRAM
- Include a 40-Pin FPC port for LCD RGB565 or RGB888 and a 24-Pin FPC port for a DCMI camera
- Wireless connectivity with dual-band 2.4GHz / 5GHz Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 5.1
- One USB Type-C for power supply and one micro-SD card slot for extra storage
- Provide software support for a quick start of vision projects
- Data Collection Device for Machine Learning
- Hand-held Device IoT Controller
- Motor drive and application control
- Alarm systems, video intercom, and HVAC
|STM32H725AE Arm® Cortex®-M7 32-bit 550Mhz
|8MB APMemory PSRAM
|16MB SPI Nor flash; Micro-SD card slot
|40 Pin FPC port for LCD RGB565 or RGB888
|24 Pin FPC port for DCMI Camera（OV2640）
|12 Pin FPC port for Audio
|Dual-band 2.4GHz / 5GHz Wi-Fi Bluetooth
|5V/3A using USB Type-C port
Figure: Device Schematics