Wio RP2040 module is designed with the RP2040 + ESP8285 wifi chip. The onboard wifi chip provides stable wireless capabilities, making it a perfect fit for your IoT platform choice. This rp2040 wifi module supports the Thonny code editor used by Raspberry Pi Pico. You can upgrade your original Pico project to a Pico IoT project with a few simple lines of code! And the module adopts the stamp hole package form and small size, you can solder the module on various PCB boards more conveniently.
- Highly integrated Wi-Fi SoC: powerful ESP8285 wifi chip, support 802.11 b/g/n, 2.4~2.4835GHz up to 72.2 Mbps, and Ap&Station mode
- Powerful CPU with high performance: dual-core 133MHZ Raspberry PI RP2040 processor with 264KB SRAM, 2MB Flash, and the clock running up to 133 MHz
- Flexible Compatibility and User-Friendly: Comprehensive C/C++/MicroPython SDK, software examples and documentation support, C++/Micropython support, Thonny editor compatible
- Extremely compact size: 18.0x 28.2x 1.0mm 32 pins SMT
- Multiple certifications obtained: FCC and CE certification
- Various Pico projects with wireless functions
- Wireless control application
- Smart Toys - wireless voice-activated toy car
- Various IoT projects - such as smart home, smart air quality monitoring, etc.
|Dual Cortex M0+ processors, up to 133 MHz
|2.4〜2.4835 GHz；IEEE802.11 b/g/n；AP & Station mode
|GPIO， PIO, and PWM Pins
|18.0 x 28.2 x 1.0mm
|Onboard PCB antenna