The R72611 is a wireless communication device that detects the depth of a liquid. The R72611 detects the depth of the liquid in the container. The main part and the sensor are connected via the RS485 interface, and the detected data is transmitted to other devices through the wireless network. The wireless communication method conforms to the LoRaTM protocol standard.
Note: Different types of liquids have different requirements for the sensor, so it is necessary to select the sensor according to the type of liquid.
DocumentationData Sheet User Manual
- LoRaWANTM Class A compatible
- Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS)
- Improved interference immunity
- Please refer to the web: http://www.netvox.com.tw/electric/electric_calc.html
- On this website, users can find battery lifetime for varier models at different configurations.
- Third-party online wireless sensor monitoring and notification system to configure sensors, view data, and set alerts via SMS text and email (optional)
- Available third-party platforms: Actility/ThingPark, TTN, MyDevices/Cayenne
- Uses SX1276 wireless communication module
- Liquid height detection
*1. The actual range may vary depending on the environment.
*2. Battery life is determined by sensor reporting frequency and other variables