ZimaBoard 216 model is a single board server equipped with Intel Celeron N33500 Dual-Core operating at 1.1GHz to 2.4GHz which contains both the expandability of an x86 SBC and the standard function of a microserver. It can be applied as a personal Network Attached Storage(NAS) managing 4 Terabyte cloud charging free and the contribution is simplified that can be easily set up in 5 minutes. Meanwhile, the storage data traffic in the high-security single path by the configured highly concealed performance VPN. The user can apply it as a software router by tuning the network with OpenWrt and pfSense wirelessly. Through internet streaming, the single board server has the ability to display a 4K resolution ratio at 60Hz which means it can be built as an extra media server running with Plex. With outstanding performance, the ZimaBoard single-board server has very low energy consumption while it only costs 6W in Thermal Design Power(TDP). ZimaBoard has presented a unique physical structure designed for passive cooling.
Additionally, the single-board server has 2G LPDDR4 RAM and 16G eMMC onboard storage. It also supports both HDD and SSD with two SATA 6.0 Gb/s ports and one PCLe 2.0x4 interface. It displays with Mini-DisplayPort 1.2 while it supports 4K video transcoding with H.264(AVC), H.265(HEVC), MPEG-2, and VC-1 decoding. It has been installed on Linux systems by default, and yet it is compatible with a wide variety of systems including Linux, Windows, OpenWrt, pfSense, Android, and Libreelec. It suits makers and geeks in terms of benefits, convenience, multifunctionality, security, capacity, and compatibility.
- Intel Celeron N3350 Dual-Core @1.1-2.2GHz, perfect for edge intelligence and smart home projects
- Onboard RAM & Storage: up to 2G LPDDR4 RAM and 16GB eMMC
- Onboard PCIe x4 interface for rich expansibility & playability
- Dual SATA 6.0 Gb/s Ports for HDD/SSD
- Dual Ethernet Ports: easily run OpenWrt/pfSense etc.
- UHD output: 4K@60Hz resolution for network streaming
- Pre-installed CasaOS - a simple & elegant home cloud around the Docker ecosystem
- Ultra-low power consumption: 6W Thermal Design Power
- Gunmetal blade design heatsink with passive cooling
- Compatible OS: Linux(default)/ Windows / OpenWrt / pfSense / Android / Libreelec